As COVID-19 brought Italy to its knees and spread to our country, we have to understand its severity and face it with knowledge and courage. Below is what we have been doing to keep everyone healthy:
1. Frequently use disinfecting sprays for door knobs, counters, and other places that are frequently touched by clients and staff.
2. Our staff refrain from visiting crowded places. None of them have traveled out of town in the past three months.
3. As always, our beddings change after each session.
4. As always, our staff clean their hands using soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds before and after each session.
5. We can wear masks per customers' request. We are following CDC's advice of not wearing masks unless necessary. However, we understand and respect our customers' safety concerns.
Even though this is a concerning time, we will remain open because we know how much our customers need us to relieve pain and improve health conditions, especially when other medical resources are put to tasks related to COVID-19, visits to clinics and hospitals are becoming more dangerous, and stress can cause problems to worsen. However, we are doing everything we can to follow the latest advices from CDC and other trustworthy leading health organizations, such as the NIH, to take proactive measure to protect everyone who comes through our door. We strongly recommend our clients to do the same.
Together, we are stronger. We can beat this.